I so love this lavender blue dress, so elegant and the color is sublime.
I was so shocked to see that on some of the fashion blogs, she was
given a D . Odd when you think of it, to grade people on what they
wear, so junior high somehow and woe to she that dares to be
different and distinctive in any way. Tilda has her own look, always -
she stays absolutely true to who she is. The same goes for Meryl (another D)
Streep in a completely different way. She is not a fashion maven and
would never pretend to be. I can see her laughing as she picked out
her dress and saying something like "but it's so comfortable ! ".
Actually, her choice is something I might gravitate to as I am a huge fan
of the shirtwaist. The cowboy look, not so much, but in a beautiful color
YES !
Actually, her choice is something I might gravitate to as I am a huge fan
of the shirtwaist. The cowboy look, not so much, but in a beautiful color
YES !

