Beyond Blue Walls

Sunday, February 26, 2012











Posted by Clara Walmsley at 9:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

A Happy Moment

A Happy Moment

Popular Posts

  • Poking around on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach .
    Revisited Bountiful (1335 Abbot Kinney Blvd. An amazing absolutely jammed pack store filled with all kinds of inter...
  • Cutest baby on the planet....
    If I do say so myself. Click on the teeny tiny arrow to start the little clip. My new name...
  • Wes Anderson
    I have this current fascination with Wes Anderson. He grew up in Houston and went to St. John's where some of my favorite peo...
  • Tangerine Tango
    As anyone in the design world knows by now, the Pantone color for 2012 is Tangerine Tango. I happened to read about it this week in the...
  • Art in Bloom at the New Orleans Museum of Art
    This fabulous piece is made of all sorts of flowers and petals . The gold cabin took my breath away. I wanted to run my hands all ov...
  • More Mardi Gras costume research.
  • Emmylou Harris
    Happy Birthday Emmylou ! I fell in love with your voice in 1986 driving my then boyfriend's big silver mercedes from Austin to New O...
  • Flowers for Monday / Peonies
    Photograph by S. Shaqir
  • Downton Abbey
    I'm going to miss everybody terribly !
  • Bloom Magazine
    I discovered this amazing magazine today while puttering around on the web. The blurb on the site where I ordered it for a mere $19...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.