Saturday, July 7, 2012

Starting over.







It's always hard to clear the board,  but every three or four months I get the urge. Finally the rains have come, so I'm focussing on entertaining myself indoors. I thought that clearing the way for something new was the way to go on a stormy saturday.











Yes that's me with the camellia . I have fond memories of that purse and of the handkerchief you can't quite see.




This luscious bouquet is from Queen Martha from the house of Stewart. Not sure why I said that exactly, but it does seem to fit so I'm leaving it.




Clean slate...




I'm leaving the paper flowers because Alice made them for Gray's birthday and I'm attached to them.
So now I'm pondering the idea of a board that is more intentional than any I've made before. My first thought is to do one celebrating the colors blue and green ... a long time favorite combo of mine. I'll mess around with it and see what happens.